Welcome to Lomond Investment Management, part of Lomond, the UK's leading network of lettings and estate agencies. Uniquely positioned to be able to draw on the local experience of our national network of over 60 branches, together with asset and property managers, Lomond Investment Management provides an account-managed single point of contact service for developers and investors in the build-to-rent, single-family housing, lettings, and offshore markets, irrespective of portfolio size and geographical location. With our team's extensive industry expertise and local knowledge, we're here to redefine expectations in our sector and lead the way for change.
Now, we're happy to offer you an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team as a Rent Collection Officer. This is a full-time, permanent position located in Central Manchester, 5 days a week. You'll enjoy a standard workweek of 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5.30pm. The salary ranges up to £25,000 dependent on experience.
Let's talk about the role. It involves:
- Chasing outstanding purchase ledger payments
- Resolving customer queries via phone/email in attempt to obtain payment
- Negotiating appropriate payment plans in accordance with Landlord instructions to maximize income
- Monitoring agreed payment plans for compliance & liaising with the branch/landlord
- Consistently providing first class customer service
We're not just looking for someone who fits our team; we want to be a good fit for you, too! We're looking for individuals with qualities such as:
- Lettings experience desired but not essential
- Administrative experience
- High IT proficiency particularly on Excel
- Previous credit control experience
- Strong customer service abilities
At Lomond, we believe in taking care of our people. That's why we offer some amazing perks and benefits through our engagement platform, LOMONDlife.
Here's what you can look forward to:
- Our smart spending app gives you discounts at over 900 retailers and our wellbeing centre is packed with resources to help you get active, eat healthier, improve your financial wellbeing, and master your mental health.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers free counselling support sessions.
- Our annual leave purchase scheme, where you can buy up to an extra 5 days of holiday.
- Get the latest gadgets and appliances with our Smart Tech Scheme.
- We're committed to reducing our carbon footprint with our Cycle2Work Scheme.
- We offer enhanced Family Friendly Leave for maternity, paternity, adoption, and IVF.
- You'll enjoy competitive base pay that aligns with market value, plus incentivised commission and performance bonuses for most roles.
- Celebrate your loyalty with special days and celebrations for length of service.
- Planning for retirement? We've got you covered with that important pension pot.
- We'll support your professional development by funding your professional qualifications, so you can reach your full potential and build your career.
- And of course, we like to have a little fun too! Our company socials bring our people together. So work hard, and then socialise even harder!
We're excited to offer these amazing benefits to our hardworking teams. It's our way of showing appreciation for your dedication. At Lomond, we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome applicants of all nationalities, backgrounds, abilities, and perspectives.
Join us and experience a workplace that truly values you. Apply today!