We have a very exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Regional Marketing Manager (RMM) to join our marketing department to support the John Shepherd brand. This is a hybrid role with travel across the region, with a generous basic, car allowance and bonus amounting to an OTE of £39k for a 37.5 hour working week with 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
Lomond Group are a network of market leading Lettings and Estate Agents, with major hubs across key rental hot spots across England and Scotland, including Aberdeen, Birmingham, Brighton, Edinburgh, Hull, Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield and York. Backed by LDC, the private equity arm of Lloyds Banking Group, Lomond Group was formed to become the leading Lettings and Estate Agency Group in the UK with grand ambitions for immediate and sustained growth.
What we will give you:
- Competitive basic salary up to £32,500 depending on experience, plus £2,000 performance related annual bonus
- Generous car allowance £4500
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Clear succession plan for future growth.
- Create and implement commercially focussed marketing plans to increase brand awareness, generate quality leads and leverage growth of newly acquired businesses.
- Work alongside group Marketing and supporting agencies, the RMM will ensure our key messages are portrayed effectively online.
- Develop annual marketing plans, quarterly campaigns and tactical marketing activities to deliver the agreed objectives, set out by Head of Marketing and Regional CEO’s/MD.
- Present annual marketing plan for sign off on plan, within timescales and budget Brief marketing agencies and internal teams (eg design/digital) on all regional marketing campaigns and activities
- Create stand-out communications to all stakeholders for the acquisitions in their Regions.
- Work closely with the regional teams to gather information and content in order to build local marketing plans to raise their profile in each of our regions.
- Deliver local and community engagement activities to maximise exposure and opportunities.
The ideal candidate will need:
- To be an ambitious self-starter with strong commercial marketing acumen, who is able to think creatively and has a true passion for creating impactful messaging.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar marketing role (minimum two years).
- A strong creative flair and the ability to create beautiful copy and engaging communications.
- Highly efficient, organised and can manage multiple conflicting priorities.
- An eye for detail, with the ability to quality control branded materials.
- Confident with the ability to build relationships at a senior level, both internally and externally.
- Confident presenter with the ability to communicate concepts and ideas in a clear and engaging way.
- Able to work to deadlines and on own initiative.
- High attention to detail and meticulously organised.
- Highly IT literate with experience of effective use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, CMS and CRM systems.
- Property sector knowledge beneficial, but not essential.
- Strong regional knowledge.
- Must live in the Birmingham region and be eligible to work in the UK