We have a very exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Regional Marketing Manager (RMM) to join our marketing department to support the Thornley Groves brand. This is a hybrid role with travel across the region, with a generous basic, car allowance and bonus amounting to an OTE of £39k for a 37.5 hour working week with 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
Who are the Lomond Group? We are a network of market leading Lettings and Estate Agents, with major hubs across key rental hot spots across England and Scotland, including Aberdeen, Birmingham, Brighton, Edinburgh, Hull, Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield and York.
Early in 2021, two powerhouses in the property sector, Linley & Simpson and Lomond Capital, merged. Backed by LDC, the private equity arm of Lloyds Banking Group, Lomond Group was formed to become the leading Lettings and Estate Agency Group in the UK with grand ambitions for immediate and sustained growth.
The successful candidate will create and implement commercially focussed marketing plans to increase brand awareness, generate quality leads and leverage growth of newly acquired businesses. Working alongside group Marketing and supporting agencies, the RMM will ensure our key messages are portrayed effectively online, whilst ensuring our offline activities break the mould in the property sector and deliver our key business objectives.
What the job involves:
The RMM will be responsible for all marketing activities for Thornley Groves and future acquisitions within the Manchester region. Working alongside the key stakeholders within the region and supported by the Lomond Head of Marketing, they will create annual regional marketing plans and campaigns, aligned to delivery of business plans and marketing KPI’s for the region.
The RMM will be the marketing specialist for their assigned regions, understanding the ‘local’ property sector, competitor set, business challenges and opportunities. They will be the ambassador of their regional brands within Group Marketing and across the Lomond marketing agencies, and will be responsible for all marketing activities and acquisition communications for the region/s. The RMM will attend quarterly campaign planning meetings with the Head of Marketing, will hold a monthly marketing meeting with their region/s to update and report on marketing activities and will attend the weekly ‘WIP’ meeting to ensure creative work is briefed and scheduled with clear deadlines.
They will be responsible for external and internal communications to deliver stand-out Group marcomms, that truly resonate with the multiple audiences. We are looking for a storyteller at heart, who can support on delivering engaging communications strategies regionally, that drive visibility and brand attention nationally.
Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and Digital Execs, the RMM will ensure best use of ‘paid, earned and owned media’ and deliver consistency in messaging across all channels. This person will have line management responsibility for Marketing Assistant/s and will lead, inspire, develop and mentor their reports, ensuring they are delivering best-in-class marketing tactics whilst demonstrating commercial understanding by aligning all activity to the group business plan, marketing KPI’s and ROI.
The ideal candidate
An ambitious self-starter with strong commercial marketing acumen, who is able to think creatively and has a true passion for creating impactful messaging. Tenacious, diligent, adaptable and a strong team player, who can remain focussed on delivering results in a fast-paced environment with the resilience and personality to ‘keep smiling’ when faced with competing deadlines. The postholder will work closely with the Head of Marketing and Digital Marketing Manager, as well as the CEO and Senior teams within their regions.
You will need these qualifications and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar marketing role (minimum two years).
- A strong creative flair and the ability to create beautiful copy and engaging communications.
- Highly efficient, organised and can manage multiple conflicting priorities.
- An eye for detail, with the ability to quality control branded materials.
- Confident with the ability to build relationships at a senior level, both internally and externally.
- Confident presenter with the ability to communicate concepts and ideas in a clear and engaging way.
- Able to work to deadlines and on own initiative.
- High attention to detail and meticulously organised.
- Highly IT literate with experience of effective use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, CMS and CRM systems.
- Property sector knowledge beneficial, but not essential.
- Strong regional knowledge.
What we will give you:
- Competitive basic salary up to £32,500 depending on experience, plus £2,000 performance related annual bonus
- Generous car allowance £4500
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Clear succession plan for future growth.